Friday 30 December 2011

My Little Shop:

Angies Studio

I’ve moved around a fair bit with my yarns, knits and crochet for sale so this is just a quick note to say that my stuff is available for sale in my little Facebook shop Angie's Studio.

There is an album of yarn and an album of ready made “ready to go” knits and crochet.

They are:

YARN FOR SALE, READY TO GO NOW. and

Items which are ready to go (for sale now).

I also have a sale on right now which finishes New Year’s Day. The sale gives free postage Australia wide.

Please let me know if you would like to view the albums or buy something but are having problems. My email is angiecare@hotmail.com or you can comment below here.

Thanks everyone for your support :)

Angie.

3 comments:

tammy said...

Lovely blog and beautiful yarns!

tammy said...

Lovely blog and beautiful yarns!

Unknown said...

Thank-you :)